The Beginning

Last weekend

Last weekend
Dominating on the track

Last Weekend

Last Weekend
Getting Ready

Monday, October 27, 2008

Season Ender

Well I guess it shows how much it didn't effect me by me not putting anything on yesterday. The race that is. Basically I had to start about fourteenth or twelfth. (I can't remember) That's alright though, all you have to know is that I started somewhere back there. Anyways, I raced up to second place in about 3-4 laps. Then there was a caution and on the restart going into turn 1 the 09 car ran right into me. Basically he went right over my hood after hitting the side of my car and messed up the whole front end. Then while I was sitting there the 43 car ran smack dab into the side of me. Anyways the guy in third place finished the race in like 5th and I finished like 21st. All he had to do was finish like seven spots ahead of me so ya he finished second in points and I finished in third. Oh well, I'm over it. Sis. Ames the answer is still no. I do not cuss inside my car when things go wrong. :) sorry to disappoint. So interview yesterday was more of a lecture from the guy, and he only had one question for me at the end. All the stress for nothing. Now I'm checking my e-mail every two seconds to see if I am accepted. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! he still hasn't e-mailed me!!!!!!! and yes it is my goal to end every post with exclamation points. Don't judge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jacelets, etc said...

JJ You are an awesome racer!! We love to watch you race. Third is a great finish! Those darn other cars just need to learn to stay out of your way! And by the way, I am very impressed with your ability to control your anger and language! You should give me some advice. We love you!