The Beginning

Last weekend

Last weekend
Dominating on the track

Last Weekend

Last Weekend
Getting Ready

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas Morning!!!!

Yes, every year my sister would wake me up at like o dark thirty in the morning telling me to get up because there were presents. And every year she would get the same response, "Stacy, the presents will still be there after I finish sleeping, I'm tired!!!" So today since it is not christmas I did not know that I was going to face the same situation I had many previous times before. But my parents woke me up at o dark thirty in the morning to tell me I had got accepted to go to California and test for the driver developement program!!!!!! Grantedd this is humongous news and as excited as I was to hear that, the bed was still calling me to come back and sleep. Once again, the shoot-out is still two weeks away regardless whether I get I finish sleeping or not. So anyways I do owe my parents an apology because I was probably rude and cranky and did not show the excitement they wanted to see. But I mean c'mon I couldn't help but remember the days when my sister would wake me up before the sun to tell me about presents that were still gunna be there even after the sun woke up. My sleep is very important to me :) I'm sorry but that's just how it is.

Advice: Big sisters--Don't wake up your little brother from his peaceful slumber to tell him about presents unless those presents aren't gunna be there anymore after he gets done sleeping.

The Good: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made it out of 737 applicants from all over the country!!!!!!!!!!
(Boo Ya another post ended in exclamation marks)!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

#66, Congratulations! Way to go! Don't be so grumpy to your parents! That should be a great experience for you. Too bad Sam didn't make it.

Alison said...

I heard that Sam was an alternate, no? Anyway... Congratulations J.J. That is AMAZING news!!!

Unknown said...

#66, well how did you do in California? Sam the YAM