The Beginning

Last weekend

Last weekend
Dominating on the track

Last Weekend

Last Weekend
Getting Ready

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ron Sutton

So Ron Sutton has contacted me lately and he has offered me an opportunity to come race a few races with him this year.  The only problem is that it is way expensive. Like very very very expensive. So at the moment we're not going to be able to do it unless we can find a sponsor......
So if anyone has any ides..... I need a sponsor :) actually I need a lot of sponsors

2 comments:

Unknown said...

#66, don't you have any connections through Danny Cuzick to help you get some sponsors? Prepare a resume of your accomplishments and send them to a few of auto dealerships in the area and see if they are interested in sponsoring you. Good luck! Sam

Unknown said...

I think someone forgot me this morning. I don't know who!